Our Patron-in-Chief is David Cairns, the leading authority in the world on Berlioz.
Others who have joined us so far include:
- Dame Janet Baker CH, one of the greatest-ever singers of Berlioz’s female roles;
- Dame Sarah Connolly DBE, renowned British mezzo soprano
- Michael Berkeley (Lord Berkeley of Knighton) CBE, composer and broadcaster;
- Suzi Digby (Lady Eatwell) OBE, choral conductor and evangelist for music education and children’s singing;
- Chi-chi Nwanoku OBE, peerless double bassist and founder of the Chineke! orchestra.
We also have several distinguished conductors:
- Sir Mark Elder CH CBE
- Sir John Eliot Gardiner CBE
- Sir Roger Norrington CBE
- Sir Antonio Pappano
- Robin Ticciati
- Edward Gardner OBE
- François-Xavier Roth
- Nicholas Collon
Berlioz 150 is grateful for the financial support we have received from:
- The Adrian Swire Charitable Trust
- The Ashley Family Foundation
- New Berlioz Edition Trust
and individual donors.